- Tuesday April 28 through Wednesday April 29
- The Center for Cosmology and Astro-Particle Physics (CCAPP) at The Ohio State University (OSU) is holding The Bootes Workshop in Columbus, Ohio on April 28-29, 2009.
- The meeting will bring together groups working on the Bootes field to explore its application to cosmology and the evolution of galaxies and quasars. People interested in participating should contact Chris Kochanek. Principal topics will be:
- (1) The status of Bootes surveys
- (2) Galaxy evolution and clustering
- (3) AGN evolution and clustering
- (4) Ideas for future exploitation of the field
- There were 13 participants