February 4-6, 2011
- CCAPP is hosting a weekened workshop that will focus on progress in analysis of Auger data to determine the spectrum, origin, anisotropy, composition, and interactions of the highest energy cosmic rays.
- The workshop will include one open session with talks by CCAPP postdocs and faculty as well as a summary of the public status of the Auger results.
- The remainder of the workshop will be open to Auger collaborators only.
- Please contact Jim Beatty (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- There were 28 participants.