The CCAPP Symposium 2009
- We have reserved and are providing a group of rooms at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Columbus for participants of this Symposium. Each room will be double occupancy. All accomodations and reservations will be taken care of by CCAPP, just provide arrival and departure dates in your registration.
- Roundtrip Transportation will be provided between the Crowne Plaza and the Physics Research Building daily.
- If you prefer other arrangements or a separate room you may make your own personal reservations, not covered by CCAPP.
- To make personal reservations, (not covered by CCAPP) contact the preferred hotel directly (note: Crowne Plaza downtown Columbus, 614-461-4100).
- Requesting funding support? Please indicate financial support needs in registration. Funding decision will be made at the end of registrations. If your financial support request is approved, your airfare/transportaion will then be paid directly by CCAPP.
- There is no complimentary transportation available to and from Port Columbus airport by the Crowne Plaza. When you arrive at the airport, arrange for a cab as transportation. To return to the airport, make plans for transportation with the front desk.
More information about the Crowne Plaza is available at crowneplaza.com.
If you have any questions, contact Yavonne McGarry either by email or phone at (614) 292-0792, referencing the CCAPP Symposium 2009.