The Lyman-alpha Emitter Workshop
Lyman-alpha Emitters at High Redshifts:
bringing together theories and observations
- Monday April 26 through Tuesday April 27
- The Center for Cosmology and Astro-Particle Physics (CCAPP) at The Ohio State University (OSU) is holding The Lyman-alpha Emitter Workshop in Columbus, Ohio on April 26-27, 2010.
- LAEs are an interesting population of high-redshift galaxies and they
are promising probes of reionization and large scale structures. With
the existing and forthcoming large area LAE surveys, our understanding
of these objects are expected to be greatly advanced.
- The mini-workshop will focus on recent observational and theoretical progresses in the study of LAEs. It aims to bring together observers
and theorists and to promote the interactions. It will consist of talks and discussions related to following topics:
- (1) Observational properties of LAEs
- (2) Clustering of LAEs
- (3) LAEs as a probe of reionization